Dawson Architecture & Design Consultancy Limited T/A Dawson Architects is committed to protecting your personal information by processing it responsibly and safeguarding it using appropriate technical, administrative and physical security measures.
The privacy notice below explains what information we gather about you, what we use that information for and to whom we give the information. It also sets out your rights and who you can contact for more information or queries.
Information about you which we process
We may collect or obtain information about you that you provide to us, that we obtain from third parties or that is publicly available. This information about you may include your name, age, gender, date of birth and contact information. It may also include so called ‘sensitive’ or ‘special categories’ of personal data.
How we use information about you
We collect and process information about you and/or your business to enable us to provide our services to you, to enable us to provide you with information that we think may be of interest to you and in order to meet our legal or regulatory obligations.
Sharing and transferring your information
We may disclose information about you to the following:-
- Third parties that provide services to us
- Competent authorities
- Any other person or organisation after a restructure, sale or acquisition of Dawson Architects as long as that person uses your information for the same purposes as it was originally given to us or used by us (or both)
Under data protection laws you have a number of rights, including the right to:
1) request copies of your data,
2) request rectification of your data,
3) request erasure of your data,
4) object to us processing your data, and
5) request us to restrict the processing.
If you have any questions or comments or complaints about privacy issues or wish to exercise any of the rights set out above please write to us at the following e-mail address: